Incident Reporting

Any incident which may result in a property or liability claim should be reported immediately via Webform to the Office of Risk Management and Insurance. If you experience issues with browser compatability, refer to the webform instructions.

For claims involving theft of university property, it is preferable to have an official report taken by the GW Police Department. Automobile claims (PDF) and Workers' Compensation claims should be reported via Webform. The Office of Risk Management and Insurance will investigate reported incidents and complete and submit all claims to the appropriate insurance carriers. All checks reimbursing the university for losses for which a claim has been filed are channeled through our office. This ensures a proper audit trail and that funds due the university are collected and deposited appropriately.